• Increased capacity of the snowmaking facility on the Lagazuoi slope
• Design of new slope – “Lorenzi” – on the descent to Valdaora, with starting point at 2,043 m asl and arrival at 1,990 m asl for a total length of 1,334 m and a difference in altitude of 353 m. It will be classified as blue/easy
• Design of a “Skiway” on the final part of the “Ried” slope on the descent to Perca. It will have a length of 680 m, a difference in altitude of 105 m and an average width of 12 m.
• Widening of the slope “Pré da Peres” on the descent to San Vigilio
• Lift “Boé” with automatic coupling and with 8 seater cabins and an hourly capacity of 3,000 persons will replace the previous lift
• Widening of the “Falk” slope at Piz Seteur
• Extension and modernisation of the snowmaking facility in the Col Raiser area
• Increased capacity of the snowmaking facility at Plan de Gralba
• Increased capacity of the snowmaking facility in the Alpe di Siusi area
• Extension and optimisation of the snowmaking facility in different points throughout the area
• Introduction of systems of production of alternative energy (solar and kinetic) as part of the EU pilot
programme “Alpine climatic ski areas”
• New 6 seater chairlift – “Carpazza” -with automatic coupling in the area of Porta Vescovo (Arabba). The lift is 1,450 m long, a difference in altitude of 417m. and an hourly capacity of 2,400 persons.
• Modification to the returning slope “2 Baite” (Arabba)
• Widening of “Bec de Roces”
• Modernisation of the snowmaking facility in the area of Monte Cherz/Passo Campolongo
Sextner Dolomiten/Alta Pusteria
• Design of a new slope “Campo” in the Ski Area Val Comelico (Padola), 4.5 km long and a difference in altitude of 785 m and a classification as blue/easy.
• Improved capacity of the snowmaking facility
• Design of a new slope “Carlo Donei” in the ski area of Alpe Cermis (Val di Fiemme), 400 m, 40 m wide, and a difference in altitude of 105 m (starting point at 2,095 m, and arrival at 1,990 m), with an average decline of 27%. Classified as red.
• Illumination of the “Olimpia III” slope in the Alpe Cermis area
• Modernisation and increase in capacity of the snowmaking facility
• Design of the slope “Luckner-Schwandt” in the Jochtal area, reachable from the “Schilling” lift recently constructed at Valles/Vals. The slope is 1,277 m long, an average width of 36 m, and a difference in altitude of 288 m, and is classified as blue/easy.
• Various improvements to lifts, slopes, and snowmaking facility.
Did you enjoy this post? - subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.